Back to products
Cool 1500 Machine w/ 13 Amp D.I. Double Blower
Call for Pricing
The Cool Machine 1500 series insulation blowing machine is an economical, compact and portable, high production insulation blowing machine with low power requirements and ‘scalping’ auger/shredder. This unit comes with a 13 amp double blower, double input.
- Large 13 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hour: Cellulose 2200 lbs, Fiberglass 900 lbs, Rockwool 1400 lbs
- Quick release hopper offers fast access to airlock with easy handling and transport
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High-quality power coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Dual ‘scalping’ auger/shredders increase fiber conditioning while providing a metered feed
- High torque TEFC modular motor/gearbox drive allows individual replacement of each unit
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. dual function remote cord with cord hanger offers convenient handling of the remote device
- Dimensions: 20″ W x 35″ L x 57″ H
- Weight: 350 lbs with double blower (330 lbs with single blower)
- Use with a 7,500-watt generator for double blower (5,000-watt generator with single blower
CALL FOR DETAILS ON OUR SPRAY PACKAGE
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 so we can give you a shipping estimate.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Batteries--DeWalt 18V XPR Lithium-Ion. Offers extended runtime & battery life, no memory or self discharge, and weighs the same as a 12V NiCd battery (1.5 lbs).
Charger--DeWalt Heavy Duty 1 hour fast charger. The charger is capable of charging (2) 7.2--18V batteries simultaneously. Sold separately. SKU# DBC-100
$53.00 – $142.00
The Mark II insulation blowing hose features an especially abrasion-resistant crown and translucent ribbed walls for easy monitoring of material flow.Lightweight polyethylene hose offers the best flexibility with the added feature of having interior walls designed to achieve the greatest amount of fluff to the material being blown through it. Both durable and economical for rugged all-purpose performance.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures