Back to products
Cool 1500 Machine w/ 13 Amp D.I. Double Blower
Call for Pricing
The Cool Machine 1500 series insulation blowing machine is an economical, compact and portable, high production insulation blowing machine with low power requirements and ‘scalping’ auger/shredder. This unit comes with a 13 amp double blower, double input.
- Large 13 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hour: Cellulose 2200 lbs, Fiberglass 900 lbs, Rockwool 1400 lbs
- Quick release hopper offers fast access to airlock with easy handling and transport
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High-quality power coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Dual ‘scalping’ auger/shredders increase fiber conditioning while providing a metered feed
- High torque TEFC modular motor/gearbox drive allows individual replacement of each unit
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. dual function remote cord with cord hanger offers convenient handling of the remote device
- Dimensions: 20″ W x 35″ L x 57″ H
- Weight: 350 lbs with double blower (330 lbs with single blower)
- Use with a 7,500-watt generator for double blower (5,000-watt generator with single blower
CALL FOR DETAILS ON OUR SPRAY PACKAGE
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This Sprayco 30" belt driven stud scrubber comes complete with a Dewalt drill. The drill can be removed from the unit if desired. It is well balanced for easy handling, held between the motor end and the brush end. This unit has a steel framed and a brislte brush for long life.