Drywall finishers worldwide rely on LEVEL5’s Drywall Compound Pump to be the backbone of their automatic taping tool arsenal. Lab tested to more than 250,000 cycles without needing replacement parts or repair and anodized for extreme durability and easy cleaning, you can depend on our pump to keep your tools primed and ready to go, seven days a week.
- Lab tested to more than 250,000 cycles without the need for replacement parts or repair.
- Precision molded flapper valve and seal assembly minimizes pump priming.
- Composite urethane cup seal provides longer wear life vs. traditional rubber seals.
- Anodized, premium-grade aluminum components offer outstanding durability while prolonging the plunger life and reducing seal leakage.
- An extra long LEVEL5 box filler valve is included with each pump (SKU #4-715)
- Wrench included and mounted to the pump foot for convenience
- Quick-release latches and pins for easy assembly/disassembly when cleaning
- Attaches to TapeTech EasyClean® Boxes
- Attaches to TapeTech MAXXBOX®
- Attaches to TapeTech Power Assist® Boxes
- Anodized Aluminum Handle
- Adjustable Grip
- Embeds tape into compound at inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Forces excess joint compound out of corner in preparation for corner finisher/flusher to smooth
- Stainless Steel Wheels
- EasyClean Wheel Design
- Applies compound to external corners for paper faced bead application (with 14TT, CA07TT or CA08TT)
- Easy Clean Design
- Works with nearly all shapes of corner bead