Comfort RX E-84 1010 Bd Ft Refill Tanks
Combining portability with refillable spray foam options, the Mobile MagnumTM Cart makes it easy and convenient to get started using low pressure spray polyurethane foam.
The professional and portable Mobile Magnum cart can easily transport 8 gallon refillable tanks that cover 1,010 board feet in and around a home – even through doorways, just the right size for insulation and weatherization contractors.
The refillable systems are low maintenance and offer fast and easy setup and teardown.
Refillable Low Pressure Spray Polyurethane Foam Systems.
Proper use of a NIOSH approved half mask respirator with organic vapor cartridges, safety glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves, and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product. This product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
This item is currently not available to purchase online. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 for more information.
- Component A
- Component B
- Dispensing Gun
- 8 Spray Nozzles
- Temperature: Spray foam products are temperature sensitive. You can spray this kit in colder outdoor temperatures, the key is to keep the core temperature of the tanks within the proper range of 75-85°F.
- Change Nozzles: It is important to change the nozzle after you stop spraying for more than 30 seconds. Failure to change nozzles may result in damage to the spray gun.
- Reuse Nozzles: It is possible to clean and reuse a nozzle 2-3 times. As soon as you are done spraying, remove the nozzle and drop it in a can of acetone. You can also use our Handi-Cleaner to clean out uncured foam.
- Safety Considerations: Customers that purchased item also purchased a Tyvek suit with hood, respirator and filters, goggles, and 2 pairs of nitrile gloves.
- Application: Use a slow, steady, and smooth motion to spray a continuous layer when applying the foam. Spray what appears to be just under a 1/4" thickness and it will expand and cure to roughly 1 inch. Apply additional layers until desired thickness is achieved, allowing at least 10 minutes between layers.
- Clean Up: You can clean up uncured foam with Handi-Cleaner. Once the foam is fully cured, you will have to remove it by mechanical means.
- adjustable bead control with immediate shutoff
- durable construction
- solvent resistant
- non-stick teflon coated basket and needle valve