Comfort RX E-84 1010 Bd Ft Refill Tanks
Combining portability with refillable spray foam options, the Mobile MagnumTM Cart makes it easy and convenient to get started using low pressure spray polyurethane foam.
The professional and portable Mobile Magnum cart can easily transport 8 gallon refillable tanks that cover 1,010 board feet in and around a home – even through doorways, just the right size for insulation and weatherization contractors.
The refillable systems are low maintenance and offer fast and easy setup and teardown.
Refillable Low Pressure Spray Polyurethane Foam Systems.
Proper use of a NIOSH approved half mask respirator with organic vapor cartridges, safety glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves, and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product. This product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
TYTAN PROFESSIONAL EXTREME CLIMATE PRO is an innovative one-component polyurethane foam specially formulated for use in temperature applications from 14F to 90F. Excellent for filling, insulating and sealing of gaps, cracks, and openings in the interior and exterior of buildings. The groundbreaking formula creates a durable airtight seal and stops cold air infiltration and heat loss. Extreme Climate Pro provides a high insulating value, is economical and saves energy. It has excellent adhesion to most common building materials including wood, glass, metal, masonry, and plastic. It is environmentally friendly with no CFC's, R22 or HCFC's and it is UL classified.
- No Bow Technology
- Adheres to Frozen Materials
- Extreme temperature formula - cures even in freezing weather 14°F (-10°C)
- Low pressure, for windows & doors
- Designed to cure in low humidity conditions, great for dry climates
- Economically insulates, fills, seals, and bonds
- Durable weather seal - stops cold air infiltration and heat loss
- High insulating value - saves energy and money
- Bonds and seals popular materials: wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing, etc.
- Shelf life 12 months
- Wide range of interior and exterior sealing and insulating applications such as basements, roof areas, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling penetrations:
- excellent to fill and seal all interior and exterior building gaps, cracks, and openings
- excellent to fill and seal in exposed corner T-joint and studs
- excellent to fill and seal around dryer and exhaust vents, water faucets, plumbing fixtures, electric, HVAC and gas penetrations
- excellent to seal and insulate under the edges of exposed siding along foundations
The International Building Code mandates that polyurethane spray foam be separated from the interior of the building by a 15-minute thermal barrier or other approved covering. DC315 passed certified NFPA 286 and UL 1715 by ETL over a variety of open and closed cell spray-applied urethane foams. It complies with all the requirements of 2006 IBC Section 803.2.1; 2009 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.9; 2012 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.10 "Special Approvals for Thermal Barriers over Foam Plastics". DC315 also meets the requirement as an Ignition Barrier per AC 377, Appendix X at an incredible spread rate of 400 sq. ft. per gallon.Characteristics
- Finish: Flat
- V.O.C.: (47 g/l)
- Volume Solids: 67%
- Drying Time: 77F & 50% RH To touch 1-2 hours to recoat 2 to 4 hours
- Type of Cure: Coalescence
- Flash Point: None
- Reducer/Cleaner: Water
- Shelf Life: 1 year (unopened)
- Packaging: 5 gallon pail
- Shipping weight: 5 gallon pail - 58 lbs
- Application: Brush, roller, conventional and airless spray