Cobra Banjo Replacement Wooden Handle
Cobra Banjo Replacement Wooden Handle for the AB0004 Ames Cobra Drywall Tape Banjo.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
SKU: 884148 Category: Drywall Tools Tag: Ames
You may also like…
Cobra Drywall Tape Banjo
The Goldblatt 15301 Style Dry Tape Drywall Banjo Taper applies drywall compound to drywall tape, and increases speed over traditional drywall hand taping. The banjo taper holds up to a 500' roll of tape, and strings 40' per load. The aluminum construction is sturdy and light-weight. The lid is beveled inward to create a leak-proof, metal-to-metal seal. The dry tape banjo gets its name from having the roll of drywall tape separated from the wet drywall compound - keeping the roll dry, and only applies mud to the tape lead. This Goldblatt style banjo is the most popular design among drywall contractors.
- Quality Aluminum Construction
- Top wood handle for vertical drywall tape application
- Side strap and thumb rest for horizontal drywall tape application
- Additional Wooden Handle can be used in place of the side strap
- Serrated Tape Cutting Blade
- Adjustable mud flow with the turn of a thumb screw