Caulk Warming Bag DC to AC Power Inverter
Designed to work with the CW-100 Caulk Warmer Bag.
Convert DC to AC, conveniently allows you to plug into your cigarette lighter socket.
Continuous power 75W, maximum power of 100W.
Provides overload protection, over voltage protection, and over temperature protection.
Additional uses include digital cameras, mobile phones, and notebook computers.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
#10 Mastic Low to High-Velocity Air Duct Sealant RCD Corporation #10 Mastic seals thermal insulation and all air duct types including UL listed air ducts. Easily applied by brush, trowel, palm, spray or extrusion. Color is Tan. Store at temperatures between 45 F and 90 F Apply at temperatures between 35 F and 120 F.
- Weather Resistant Water Borne
- Low Odor Non-Flammable
- Earns LEED Credits UL Listed
- Fiber Reinforced Contains Ceramic Microsphere
$33.56 – $65.49
RCD Corporation #6 Mastic is a water-borne, low VOC, fiber reinforced, non-flammable, non-toxic, low to high-velocity air duct sealant used to fabricate and repair thermal insulation and all duct types including UL listed air ducts. It seals the seams of crawl space vapor retarder and house wrap; seals the leaks in return air ducts, supply ducts, air handlers, plenums, grilles, registers, dampers, and boots and is used in home sealing to reduce air infiltration into the living area. Easy application by brush, trowel, palm, spray, or extrusion. Earns LEED credits. The color is Cream White. Store at temperatures between 45 F and 90 F. Apply at temperatures between 35 F and 120 F. Comes in either 1 or 2 gallon pail. SDS
$3.98 – $47.76
The long-lasting formula gives tight, weather-resistant seals to glass, metal and ceramic surfaces.
- Great for sealing up windows, doors, skylights, siding, trim, gutters, vents, pipes, air conditioners and more
- Durable and highly flexible formula will not shrink, crack or peel
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant and long lasting
- Can be applied at temperatures below freezing
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior aluminum, ceramic, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, vinyl and plastic
- Requires solvent for proper cleanup
- Boasts a 50-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA