Caulk Warming Bag DC to AC Power Inverter
Designed to work with the CW-100 Caulk Warmer Bag.
Convert DC to AC, conveniently allows you to plug into your cigarette lighter socket.
Continuous power 75W, maximum power of 100W.
Provides overload protection, over voltage protection, and over temperature protection.
Additional uses include digital cameras, mobile phones, and notebook computers.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$3.98 – $47.76
The long-lasting formula gives tight, weather-resistant seals to glass, metal and ceramic surfaces.
- Great for sealing up windows, doors, skylights, siding, trim, gutters, vents, pipes, air conditioners and more
- Durable and highly flexible formula will not shrink, crack or peel
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant and long lasting
- Can be applied at temperatures below freezing
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior aluminum, ceramic, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, vinyl and plastic
- Requires solvent for proper cleanup
- Boasts a 50-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Black Out Foam is a one-component polyurethane foam sealant designed to seal and fill small gaps, cracks and voids. This creates a tight barrier against moisture, air and pest infiltration. Black Out helps to block bugs, pests, wildlife and critters such as birds, squirrels, mice, rats, bats, snakes, bugs and many other pests that may try to invade your home. SDS
$34.45 – $66.67
RCD Corporation #8 Mastic is a water-borne, low VOC, non-flammable, low to high-velocity sheet metal air duct sealant used for permanently sealing the joints and seams of all duct types including UL-181 listed air ducts. It is the best choice for high-velocity sheet metal air duct construction used in auditoriums, high rises, hospitals, industrial ventilation systems, large retail stores, malls, military buildings, prisons, schools, sports centers and complexes. It remains flexible and withstands the constant joint movement of these demanding systems. #8 Mastic earns LEED credits and is UL listed. Easy application by brush, trowel, palm, spray or extrusion. Comes in either 1 or 2 gallon pail. SDS