Caulk Warmer Bag Saver Sleeves
These sleeves are designed to work with the CW-100 Caulk Warmer Bag.
These sleeves help to keep the inside of the warmer bag clean and retain heat when item is out of the warmer. Simply slide over your caulk tube or caulk gun to keep the inside of your caulk warmer bag clean.
Comes in a package of 25 sleeves.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$3.28 – $39.36
Construction Grade - White Siliconized Acrylic Caulk, Interior/Exterior
A durable multi-use caulk for the professional contractor made to perform in some of the toughest applications found during new home construction. Ideal for window/door frames, countertops, baseboards, eaves, siding, thresholds, trim, vents, railings, and joints. Not recommended for marine use. Excellent adhesion to painted and unpainted wood, drywall, masonry, plaster, ceramic, glass, brick, metal, and concrete.
Application Temp: 40 - 90 degrees
Tack Free Time: 30 minutes
Full Cure: 72 hours
Paint-Over Time: 4-6 hours depending on climate conditions
Meets ASTM C-834-00SDS
$2.90 – $34.80
This white painter's acrylic latex caulk is multi use, interior/exterior with water clean-up. It adheres to most all surfaces and meets ASTM C834. It is specially formulated to resist paint film cracking and can be painted with both waterbased and oil-based coatings. It forms a weather-proof seal and adheres to most common construction materials while maintaining good flexibility. The cured bead is mildew resistant. Use on windows, doors, siding, trim, vents, railings, countertops, baseboards, thresholds, cracks and joints. 25 year durability guarantee 10.1 oz. tube. 12 per case. SDS
$6.97 – $83.64
The long-lasting formula gives tight, weather-resistant seals to glass, metal and ceramic surfaces.
- Great for sealing up windows, doors, skylights, siding, trim, gutters, vents, pipes, air conditioners and more
- Durable and highly flexible formula will not shrink, crack or peel
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant and long lasting
- Can be applied at temperatures below freezing
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior aluminum, ceramic, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, vinyl and plastic
- Requires solvent for proper cleanup
- Boasts a 50-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
$3.20 – $38.40
A mildew resistant, paintable, air seal and weatherization sealant formulated to provide long lasting, flexible, weatherproof seals between most common building materials including wood, masonry, concrete, brick, drywall, metal and glass. Its smooth, creamy consistency makes it easy to tool and it cures to a tough flexible seal. Can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- Sealing around window and door frames
- Sealing around baseboards, trim and corner joints
- Sealing anywhere a weathertight seal is desired
- Paintable, soap and water clean up