Carbide Pilot for 1″ Asbestos Bit
Carbide pilot for 1” asbestos drill bit (AB-100)
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Super R® Diamond radiant barrier is a low-cost, entry level product designed for the DIYer who wants the least expensive material on the market that still reflects 95 percent of the radiant heat entering or leaving a structure. Super R® Diamond radiant barrier is primarily designed to be laid on the attic floor. Super R® Diamond radiant barrier meets all residential fire and building codes and is perforated so moisture will not be trapped between the material and existing insulation.
- Meets new ASTM E84 and E2599 fire code
- Clean, lightweight, easy to install
- Saves energy and money
- For residential retrofit
$24.50 – $7,350.00
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter