Bostitch T6-8 Stapler
This tacker features an easy squeeze design and heat treated components for heavy-duty use. Ideally suited for use on plastic sheeting, insulation, moisture wraps, and mesh on netting. Uses BS-8377 and BS-8142
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
The Model No. CS-5000 is a fine, all purpose gun tacker that has been made even better by a handle hold-down clip, an improved staple pusher, and the jaw with the claw. It takes staples up to 9/16 Schematics Staples for this stapler: 1/2" CROWN DF-142 (generic) 1/4" leg or DF-140 DF-518 (generic) 5/16" leg or DF-516 DF-377 (generic) 3/8" leg or DF-375
The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM auto fire construction stapler includes a seven-year warranty. This Bostitch tool features two function trigger for single fire and auto fire. Autofire rate can be adjusted from 0 to 1600 staples per minute. A quick loading extended magazine reduces reloading time. The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM is excellent for securing fabric to wood frame, pre-upholstery spring-up operation attaches cardboard, webbing, and Propex to frame, and boat seating with stainless steel staples. The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM uses 1/4" ( JK-671) staples and 5/16" ( JK-672) staples. Schematics (PDF) staples for this stapler: JK-671 3/8" crown 1/4" leg JK-672 3/8" crown 5/16" leg
This light wire automatic long magazine stapler is loaded with features you want. It is fast, easy to use and maximizes your efficiency on the job. This tool is for use with 5/8 in. to 1/4 in. staples.
- Possess the same performances as the standard version
- A world-wide patented one trigger system enables the operator to switch from simple shot to auto ﬁ re during the operation
- Fewer components in the valve area and its design, which offers an easy and trouble-free maintenance, make the tool robust and simple
- The 1-hand control allows the operator to set the desired speed without leaving the hold on the tool with his hand
- Oversized metal cap and metal insert reduces vibrations and fatigue while keeping the maximum speed (over 1.600 cycles per minute)
- Extra-long magazine for less reloading
Staples for this stapler:
JK-682 1/2" crown 5/16" leg
JK-683 1/2" crown 1/2" leg
$3.65 – $73.00
Staples come packed 20 boxes per case.
- Each box contains 5000 staples.
- 1/2" Crown, 1/4" Length.
- Fits the Duo-Fast Stapler Tacker DF-859 and the Duo-Fast Hammer Tacker DF-550