Bostitch H30-8 Hammer Tacker Driver
A replacement driver for the Bostitch H30-8 Hammer Tacker.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
These are used for applying netting and fabrics. This stapler will take a heavier gauge 1/2" crown staple. Much quicker and will save you time on all jobs over hand tackers. Shoots up to 1700 staples per minute. Lightweight, easy to adjust and the double length magazine provides large load capacity. The BS-680 uses 5/16" (JK-682) staples and 1/2" (JK-683) staples. Schematics (PDF) Staples for this stapler: JK-682 1/2" crown 5/16" leg JK-683 1/2" crown 1/2" leg
The Model No. CS-5000 is a fine, all purpose gun tacker that has been made even better by a handle hold-down clip, an improved staple pusher, and the jaw with the claw. It takes staples up to 9/16 Staples for this stapler: 1/2" CROWN DF-142 (generic) 1/4" leg or DF-140 DF-518 (generic) 5/16" leg or DF-516 DF-377 (generic) 3/8" leg or DF-375
This light wire automatic long magazine stapler is loaded with features you want. It is fast, easy to use and maximizes your efficiency on the job. This tool is for use with 5/8 in. to 1/4 in. staples.
- Possess the same performances as the standard version
- A world-wide patented one trigger system enables the operator to switch from simple shot to auto ﬁ re during the operation
- Fewer components in the valve area and its design, which offers an easy and trouble-free maintenance, make the tool robust and simple
- The 1-hand control allows the operator to set the desired speed without leaving the hold on the tool with his hand
- Oversized metal cap and metal insert reduces vibrations and fatigue while keeping the maximum speed (over 1.600 cycles per minute)
- Extra-long magazine for less reloading
Staples for this stapler:
JK-682 1/2" crown 5/16" leg
JK-683 1/2" crown 1/2" leg
3/8" Crown, 5/16" Length.
Packaged 10,000 per box.
This staple is used with the Fasco FA-670, Josef Kihlberg JK-670, & SN-670 Pneumatic Stapler.
20 BOXES PER CASE