Boss 635 Spray Adhesive
BOSS® 635 Contact/Spray Adhesive combines a uniform misting spray pattern with super high solids to create a fast tacking and high bond strength product capable of handling virtually any light or heavy duty job. 12 oz can.
Applications for BOSS® 635 Contact/Spray Adhesive can be found throughout the general industry for bonding fabric, plastics, felt, cork, foam, insulation, paper, corrugated, wood, most metals and more. Even with the super high solids, this product has a conveniently long open time to allow for repositioning and adjustment when affixing surfaces to be bonded. Also featured is a moderate flow rate spray valve to provide overspray control in a mist adhesive. The product has an economical coverage rate and is ideally suited for both temporary or permanent bonds. The one product that is truly all-purpose.
- Use for rigid board and fibrous, semi-rigid board insulation masonry walls, ducts and metal buildings
- Can be used with nylon and metal based pins
- Immediate grab and high bond strength
- Insulation can be hung the next day
- Adheres to painted and galvanized surfaces
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Water resistant
- Low odor
- VOC Compliant
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
- Primerless adhesion to damp and non-porous surfaces