Automatic Drywall Taper with Quick-Clean Head
Automatic Drywall Taper is used to simultaneously apply the optimal amount of joint compound and tape to wall and ceiling joints. It significantly increases drywall taping efficiency by applying the first bed of mud and tape in one pass.
- Quickly apply your first bed of mud and tape in one pass.
- “Quick-Clean” head makes cleaning your LEVEL5 automatic taper easier than ever.
- One simple thumb screw makes popping the taper’s cover plate a breeze.
- Premium quality precision-machined materials.
- Many parts that are subject to wear are also compatible with other major brands.
- High quality anodizing prevents corrosion and provides easy cleaning.
- Unique urethane cup seal will ensure this tool works well for years.
- Applies compound to external corners for paper faced bead application (with 14TT, CA07TT or CA08TT)
- Easy Clean Design
- Works with nearly all shapes of corner bead
- Applies compound to external corners for paper faced bead application (with 16TT)
- Applies compound to inside corner for tape application (with 16TT90)
- Finishes internal corners (with corner finishers)
- Holds 50% more joint compound than a standard 8" Corner Applicator and 70% more than a 7" Corner Applicator
- Twist grip flow control
- Extended reach versus standard corner applicators
- Much easier to fill and operate than a "syringe"
- Embeds tape into compound at inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Forces excess joint compound out of corner in preparation for corner finisher/flusher to smooth
- Stainless Steel Wheels
- EasyClean Wheel Design
- Embeds paper faced outside corner bead into compound or adhesive
- Easy clean design