Automatic Drywall Taper with Quick-Clean Head
Automatic Drywall Taper is used to simultaneously apply the optimal amount of joint compound and tape to wall and ceiling joints. It significantly increases drywall taping efficiency by applying the first bed of mud and tape in one pass.
- Quickly apply your first bed of mud and tape in one pass.
- “Quick-Clean” head makes cleaning your LEVEL5 automatic taper easier than ever.
- One simple thumb screw makes popping the taper’s cover plate a breeze.
- Premium quality precision-machined materials.
- Many parts that are subject to wear are also compatible with other major brands.
- High quality anodizing prevents corrosion and provides easy cleaning.
- Unique urethane cup seal will ensure this tool works well for years.
Cover Plate Assembly (Old Style) Schematics
Cover Plate Assembly (QuickClean) Schematics
Taper Head Assembly (Old Style) Schematics
Taper Head Assembly (QuickClean) Schematics
Cutter Chain Assembly Schematics
Taper Wheel Assembly Schematics
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
SKU: 538569 Category: Drywall Tools Tag: Level 5
2.5″ Corner Finisher Blade Kit
This LEVEL5 corner roller beds drywall tape firmly into inside corners while removing air pockets and/or excess joint compound. This particular tool saves an enormous amount of time during the drywall finishing process, making it a necessity in every finisher’s tool set. Features
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Teflon and Kevlar reinforced nylon bearings for a long wear life
- Washers ensure smooth operation
- Stainless steel wheels ensure long wear life and resist edge damage during accidental drops
Cobra Drywall Tape Banjo
The Goldblatt 15301 Style Dry Tape Drywall Banjo Taper applies drywall compound to drywall tape, and increases speed over traditional drywall hand taping. The banjo taper holds up to a 500' roll of tape, and strings 40' per load. The aluminum construction is sturdy and light-weight. The lid is beveled inward to create a leak-proof, metal-to-metal seal. The dry tape banjo gets its name from having the roll of drywall tape separated from the wet drywall compound - keeping the roll dry, and only applies mud to the tape lead. This Goldblatt style banjo is the most popular design among drywall contractors.
- Quality Aluminum Construction
- Top wood handle for vertical drywall tape application
- Side strap and thumb rest for horizontal drywall tape application
- Additional Wooden Handle can be used in place of the side strap
- Serrated Tape Cutting Blade
- Adjustable mud flow with the turn of a thumb screw
LEVEL5 30-42″ Medium Drywall Flat Box Extension Handle
This LEVEL5 medium-length extendable flat box handle is designed to be a versatile, all-around handle suitable for most drywall finishing jobs. It is used in conjunction with a drywall flat box to apply a crowned, feathered coat of joint compound over taped flat joints on walls and ceilings. Schematics Guide