Aluminum Insulation Barrier – 50′ x 20″
The Aluminum Insulation Barrier can be used around recessed lights and other heat-producing fixtures or any application where flashing is used. These barriers are made from the same lightweight aluminum material as our Insul-Shield product, only without the perforations. Each roll measures 20″ high and 50′ long and can be cut to size, 30 guage. Installation is quick, easy and safe to use with cellulose, fiberglass and rockwool insulation.
- Thermally tested according to UL 1598 for usage with IC and non-IC rated lights
- Fire tested in accordance with IEC 60598-1
- Saves energy by eliminating draft through your recessed light fixture
- Keeps flammable insulation at a safe distance from hot recessed lights
- Easy to fit - no assembly required