Aluminum Insulation Barrier – 50′ x 20″
The Aluminum Insulation Barrier can be used around recessed lights and other heat-producing fixtures or any application where flashing is used. These barriers are made from the same lightweight aluminum material as our Insul-Shield product, only without the perforations. Each roll measures 20″ high and 50′ long and can be cut to size, 30 guage. Installation is quick, easy and safe to use with cellulose, fiberglass and rockwool insulation.
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter