Accu1 9800 Machine
Call for Pricing
The Model 9800 is a newly designed portable all fiber blowing machine. It utilizes a heavy-duty steel gauge auger that can cut through and provide superior agitation for any type of material. Its horizontal feed and circular conditioning create a continual flow of material with no jamming.
With a 14″ airlock and adjustable material feed, it can handle any type of application. By incorporating side door access and slide out airlock, servicing the 9800 is easy and efficient.
The 9800 comes standard with dual variable speed high velocity blowers. The safety cage top with hinged opening makes filling the hopper a safe and easy process.
- Cellulose: 3300 lbs. per hour.
- Fiberglass: 1400 lbs. per hour.
- Rockwool: 1800 lbs. per hour.
- Weight: 650lbs.
- Dimensions: 26″ W x 48″ L x 44″ H
- Airlock: 14″
- Blowers: dual high velocity.
- 3″ outlet port.
- Hopper capacity: 15 cubic feet
- Modular component design.
- Slide out airlock.
- Side door access.
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Hinged, grated hopper guard top.
- 1.5 hp, single phase, farm duty drive motor.
- Single input, 220v version.
- Triple input 110V version.
- 50HZ and CE versions available.
- Nickel-plated coating on airlock for fireproofing applications.
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures