Accu1 9700 Machine
Call for Pricing
The Model 9700 is a newly designed portable all fiber blowing machine. It utilizes a heavy-duty steel gauge auger that can cut through and provide superior agitation for any type of material. Its horizontal feed and circular conditioning create a continual flow of material with no jamming.
With a 14″ airlock and adjustable material feed, it can handle any type of application.
The 9700 comes standard with dual variable speed three stage blowers. The safety cage top with hinged opening makes filling the hopper a safe and easy process.
- Cellulose: 3000 lbs. per hour.
- Fiberglass: 1200 lbs. per hour.
- Rockwool: 1600 lbs. per hour.
- Weight: 525lbs.
- Dimensions: 26″ W x 38″ L x 44″ H
- Airlock: 14″
- Blowers: dual three stage.
- 3” outlet port.
- Hopper capacity: 12 cubic feet
- Modular component design.
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Hinged, grated hopper guard top.
- 1.5 hp, single phase, farm duty drive motor.
- Single input, 220v version.
- Dual input 110V version w/ single high velocity blower.
- 50HZ and CE versions available.
- Nickel-plated coating on airlock for fireproofing applications.
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
This Krendl insulation vacuum is durable and great for removing all types of insulation and for recycling wet spray. It has a 18 HP Briggs & Stratton gas engine, electric start, 6" inlet and outlet, 18" Steel Fan, production of 7000 lbs. per hour.
Replacement impeller part # KV-102
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures