Accu 1 9500 Blowing Machine
Call for Pricing
The AccuOne 9500 provides the contractor with the most power and versatility in a portable multi-story blowing, spraying and fireproofing machine. Durable construction and corrosion resistant coating provide long life with minimal maintenance.
- Cellulose: 2750 lbs./hr
- Fiberglass: 1000 lbs./hr
- Rockwool: 1550 lbs./hr
- Production Rate: 2100 lbs. per hour
- Weight: 455 lbs.
- Dimensions: 26″W x 38″D x 48″H
- Hopper Capacity: 14 cu. ft.
- Airlock: 10″ x 10″ dia.
- Blower Size: dual 12.9 amp/3-stage – standard
- Power Requirements: Single 20A @ 240VAC
- Hose: 3″ dia. up to 500 feet – Sold Separately
- Volt meter and hour meter included
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446.
This Krendl insulation vacuum is durable and great for removing all types of insulation and for recycling wet spray. It has a 18 HP Briggs & Stratton gas engine, electric start, 6" inlet and outlet, 18" Steel Fan, production of 7000 lbs. per hour.
Replacement impeller part # KV-102
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures