Accu 1 9400 Blowing Machine
Call for Pricing
The Accu1 9400 is a portable, all fiber, blowing and spraying machine, engineered with the busy contractor in mind. The variable speed blower and adjustable material feed provide powerful, efficient operation with maximum production from an 115-volt machine. Durable construction and corrosion resistant coating provide long life with minimal maintenance.
Cellulose: 2500 lbs./hr
Fiberglass: 900 lbs./hr
Rockwool: 1400 lbs./hr
- Weight: 390 lbs
- Dimensions: 26″ W x 38″ D x 48″ H
- Hopper Capacity: 14 cu. ft.
- Airlock: 10: L x 10″ diameter
- Blower Size: Single 12.9 A / 3-stage – Standard (Double Blower configuration available)
- Power requirements: Dual input, 15 amp/115V/60 Hz (230V/50Hz, CE configuration available)
- Hose: 3″ diameter up to 400 feet – Sold Separately
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446.
This Krendl insulation vacuum is durable and great for removing all types of insulation and for recycling wet spray. It has a 18 HP Briggs & Stratton gas engine, electric start, 6" inlet and outlet, 18" Steel Fan, production of 7000 lbs. per hour.
Replacement impeller part # KV-102