.7 mil Clear Construction Film 9′ x 400′
This clear polyethylene sheeting is a vapor barrier for walls and floors. Prevents condensation and energy loss. Size 9′ x 400′.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$55.00 – $470.00
The FF109-350 1 Hour fire rated light cover is a dome-shaped intumescent cover which has been designed to help maintain the integrity of fire rated ceilings when penetrated by recessed fixtures.The unique design gives the architect, specifier and installer more freedom in fixture selection as the covers are suited to a wide range of recessed fixtures.The flexible and lightweight nature of the fire rated light cover makes installation quick and easy, reduces the stress put on the ceiling and significantly reduces labor costs compared to standard dry-walled box constructions.The high expansion and insulating properties of the cover ensures that both, flame spread and heat transmission, are stopped for 60 minutes.Inside Height 11″ Diameter 15″Data Sheet (PDF)
$24.50 – $7,350.00
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter