.7 mil Clear Construction Film 9′ x 400′
This clear polyethylene sheeting is a vapor barrier for walls and floors. Prevents condensation and energy loss. Size 9′ x 400′.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Anchor adhesive is a high strength, heavy-bodied adhesive, specifically formulated for adhering anchors for hanging insulation. Anchor adhesive bonds metal and nylon anchors to metal, concrete or masonry surfaces. Can also be used to install metal or ceramic wall fixtures in tile applications. Anchor adhesive is also recommended for use as a general-purpose construction adhesive in applications requiring a high strength bond, or in applications subjected to high temperatures. Apply at room temperature and allow one day to dry before hanging insulation. One gallon adhesive used for 750-1000 anchors. SDS
Super R® Plus radiant barrier is designed for the professional or commercial installer. Super R® Plus radiant barrier is thicker and heavier that Super R® Diamond which makes the material easier to install. Super R® Plus is also strong enough to be stapled to the attic rafters without ripping or tearing. For DIYer's, Super R® Plus radiant barrier can be laid over existing insulation. Simply measure the space needed to be covered, roll on the attic floor, and push the material into place. Super R® Plus radiant barrier will surf over the existing insulation without bunching up or crinkling. Perforated. 4' X 125' .
- Meets new ASTM E84 and E2599 fire code
- Clean, lightweight, strong
- Saves money and energy
- Easy to handle
- Installation requires no special tools or clothing
- Does not promote the growth of fungi or bacteria
- Provides no nest support for rodent or insect pests
- Requires no maintenance
$24.50 – $7,350.00
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter