5 Pack Pilot Lead Screws
For use with wood boring systems bits for Lenox bits.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$55.00 – $522.50
The Long Nose, with its exceptional design, is our best-selling plastic plug. With a 5/8" shank and heavy gripping teeth, this plug will hold in both single and multiple layers of siding. The extra-wide cap has a tapered edge for obscured vision on sidings and a textured top for easy painting.
$80.00 – $112.00
Relton has been manufacturing high-quality brazed-carbide hole saws in the U.S.A. for over 50 years
- Ideal for cutting holes to install fiberglass, cellulose and other injected insulation.
- Carbide tips brazed to the hole saw body with special high-temperature silver solder.
- Elongated slots provided to allow easy plug removal.
- Leave consistently round holes, easily patched with wood or plastic plugs.
- Wood saw works best in any type wood, including particle board.
- Pilots are carbide. Complete saws include cutter head, shank, and pilot.
$32.25 – $91.50
Insulation holes in wood sheathing are normally sealed with pre-cut tapered wooden plugs. Unlike other plugs which are completely tapered, our plug is slightly tapered only 7/8 of its total thickness for easy insertion. The top 1/8 is the full diameter measurement for a tight even fit. All are made from kiln dried lumber and are produced on specially designed equipment, resulting in quality, uniformly-sized plugs. Our plugs feature a unique advantage. They are manufactured by cutting from both sides at once, thus eliminating all splintered face edges that require time-consuming patching methods. Special sized, primed plugs and other types of wood are available upon request. Sizes listed are the actual bit sizes. SDS (PDF)