3M Ultimate Full Face Respirator
Engineered for maximum comfort, durability, and visibility, the Ultimate FX FF-400 is the only respirator with Scotchgard Protector. This respirator features soft yet durable, silicone material and a large lens for superior peripheral vision.
- Full facepiece ultimate reusable respirator
- Comfortable – silicone material, head cradle
- 3M Cool Flow Valve and large lens
- Durable – straps pulled over 1 million times
- Uses Scotchgard Protector for easier cleaning and maintenance
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
You may also like…
Use on 3M Full Facepieces 6000 Series to help protect the lens. Accessory to protect lenses from scratches and dust. Designed for use with 3M Full Facepiece 6000 Series. Also known as tear away or peel-off lens cover. Recommended for use in painting applications. Protects investment in respiratory equipment. 25 per pack.
3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6300 offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gasses and vapours according to NIOSH approvals. 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirators offer versatility for many environments and applications providing protection against particulates and a wide variety of gasses and vapours when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gasses, vapours and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
- Reliable, convenient respiratory protection when combined with 3M™ Particulate Filters or Cartridges (such as organic vapour/acid gas cartridges) or dual airline system
- Available in 3 sizes (small, medium, large) to comfortably fit many faces
- Head harness assembly and spare parts available
- Comes with sealable storage bag
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series, or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems
- Comes with reclosable storage bag
- When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
Chem-Trend® SprayFoam Release is a blend of silicones and specialized parting agents that are specifically designed to prevent spray polyurethane foam insulation from adhering to most surfaces where the product is applied. Chem-Trend® SprayFoam Release acts as an effective barrier coat to keep overspray of polyurethane foam insulation from adhering to items such as spray equipment, tub & shower stalls and other non-porous surfaces. Chem- Trend® SprayFoam Release should not be applied to personal protective equipment. SDS
The SureCare are powder free blue Nitrile gloves. Use these gloves when applying spray foam.
- Increased Tensile Strength 4.2 mil
- Increased Puncture Resistance
- 100% Latex-Free
- Textured Outer Finish
- Superior chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals