3M Particulate Filter 5N11, N95 Respiratory Protection (Pack of 10)
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles
- Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M 5 1 retainer when particles are also present
- Use on top of 3M 6 3 filter holder and 3M 5 1 retainer to reduce particulate exposure
- Replaceable particle filter for cost savings
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
You may also like…
$13.94 – $13.98
3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6300 offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gasses and vapours according to NIOSH approvals. 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirators offer versatility for many environments and applications providing protection against particulates and a wide variety of gasses and vapours when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gasses, vapours and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
- Reliable, convenient respiratory protection when combined with 3M™ Particulate Filters or Cartridges (such as organic vapour/acid gas cartridges) or dual airline system
- Available in 3 sizes (small, medium, large) to comfortably fit many faces
- Head harness assembly and spare parts available
- Comes with sealable storage bag
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series, or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems
- Comes with reclosable storage bag
- When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).