3M™ Clear Polycarbonate Faceshield
- Molded polycarbonate faceshield provides impact protection
- Mounts quickly to 3M headgear (sold separately)
- Installation to headgear requires no tools, snaps or cams
- Developed for use in metalworking, utilities and many other industries
- Meets the high impact requirements of ANSI Z87+
Standard size, molded general purpose polycarbonate faceshield offers high impact face protection. Faceshield mounts quickly to any 3M™ Headgear without tools, snaps or cams. Requires protective eyewear, sold separately.
You may also like…
- Rolled cuff
- Latex-free 100% nitrile
- Economy grade
- Powder free
- Priced competitively
- Reduces risk of allergies
- Rolled cuff prevents dirt from entering the glove
- Second-skin feel significantly reduces hand fatigue
Tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 standards, this dielectric earplug has an NRR of 27. Its tapered design and sturdy stem allow for easy insertion and removal and a comfortable fit in the ear canal. Made from latex-free silicone rubber, the FP42 and 43 are non-irritating to the skin. They are available uncorded (200 Box) and corded (100 Box) and in case quantities.
- Four flanges for a safe, accurate and comfortable seal.
- Reusable silicone rubber provides superior comfort and protection.
- Latex free
- PVC dielectric cord conveniently hangs around neck (corded only).
- Available with or without a cord.
- Soap & water washable.
- NRR 27 dB