.3 mil Clear Construction Film 12′ x 400′
This clear polyethylene sheeting is a vapor barrier for walls and floors. Prevents condensation and energy loss. Size 12′ x 400′.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
- External Dimensions: 14"L x 14"W x 22"H
- Internal Dimensions: 13"L x 13"W x 21.5"H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14"L x 2.5"W x 22"H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250å¼F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475å¼F to 700å¼F
- Weight: approximately 1.75 lbs. per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold resistant
- Fits typical 6‰ Can Fixture and up to 7‰ max. Can Diameter
The 100', black Milspec Pro Power SJTW Extension Cord 12 AWG is made of soft-drawn, bunch-stranded copper conductors with large strain reliefs at both ends for enhanced durability. This 100' 3-pin male to female extension cord is manufactured with cold-weather insulating and jacketing compounds.
- 100% copper conductors
- Cold-weather insulating and jacketing compounds
- Supports up to 300 VAC
- Up to 15A current draw
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Water-resistant thermoplastic jacket
Century Pro-Style STW 100' Lighted Extension Cord With a flexible and rugged build, this high visibility Century Pro Style 10/3 extension cord (600V) is ideal for moving projects inside or outside at the workshop or job site. This extension cord features soft-drawn, bunch-stranded 100% copper conductors for maximum flexibility and amperage transmission, and has insulating and jacketing compounds for reliable use in below freezing temperatures. The clear connector has a built-in neon light indicating that there is power in the receptacle, cord and outlet circuit. - Bunch-stranded 100% copper conductors - Neon light in female plug - Cold weather insulating compounds - Flexible in temperatures well below freezing - Clear connector
$55.00 – $550.00
The FF109-350 1 Hour fire rated light cover is a dome-shaped intumescent cover which has been designed to help maintain the integrity of fire rated ceilings when penetrated by recessed fixtures. The unique design gives the architect, specifier and installer more freedom in fixture selection as the covers are suited to a wide range of recessed fixtures. The flexible and lightweight nature of the fire rated light cover makes installation quick and easy, reduces the stress put on the ceiling and significantly reduces labor costs compared to standard dry-walled box constructions. The high expansion and insulating properties of the cover ensures that both, flame spread and heat transmission, are stopped for 60 minutes. Inside Height 11″ Diameter 15″ Data Sheet (PDF)