.3 mil Clear Construction Film 12′ x 400′
This clear polyethylene sheeting is a vapor barrier for walls and floors. Prevents condensation and energy loss. Size 12′ x 400′.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
The diamond foil is a two sided reflective with reinforced scrim inside, designed to reflect radiant heat no matter what the season. The plus foil is for new or retrofit house wrap, roofing systems, radiant heat flooring, and OEM's when a stronger grade is needed. 4' x 125' Rolls. Used mainly for residential. SDS
$24.50 – $7,350.00
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter