3″ EasyRoll® Adjustable KitCorner Finisher Kit
For Repair and Maintenance of TapeTech® 48TT 3″ EasyRoll® Adjustable Corner Finishers.
- 1 – Blade Tension Spring (480005)
- 1 – Center Clip Short (480017F)
- 1 – Blade Tension Spring (480021)
- 2 – 8-32 x 1/4″ Set Screw, 1/2 Dog SST (059084)
- 1 – 6-32 x 1/2″ Fillister Head Screw SST (059091)
- 1 – Center Clip Assembly (484014F)
- 4 – “O” Rings (489028)
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
The TapeTech® Corner Finisher is used to perfectly feather both joint compound edges of internal corners in one pass. The Corner Finishers can be used for wall-to-wall internal corners or wall-to-ceiling corners. Corner Finishers, also referred to as Angle Finishers, are attached to a corner applicator (CA07TT or CA08TT) or the 14TT MudRunner® to quickly and professionally finish internal drywall corners. The 40XTT 2" Corner Finisher is often used with the FHTT or XHTT handle as part of the taping process to embed tape into the corners and remove excess joint compound after the 15TTE Corner Roller. Use with the FHTT Fiberglass Handle or the XHTT Extension Handle – not included.
- Wipes down excess mud in internal corners
- Embeds inside corner tape on walls and ceilings
- Finishes inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Stainless Steel Frames
- Patented, positive Ball Retainer
The TapeTech® 90T Filler Adapter attaches to the TapeTech® 72TT, 73TT or 76TT EasyClean® Pumps to fill Corner Applicators, Nail Spotters and EasyClean®, EasyClean® MAXXBOX® or Power Assist® Finishing boxes with joint compound. Use with gasket 700049 (for 72TT or 73TT only - not included). Features
- Fills all TapeTech® finishing boxes and Nailspotters
- Fills TapeTech MudRunner®
The TapeTech® Outside Corner Roller firmly embeds paper-faced corner bead on external drywall corners and removes the excess joint compound from beneath it. The nylon rollers provide a smooth surface to prevent damage to the corner bead. Use with the FHTT Fiberglass Handle or the XHTT Extension Handle – not included.
- Embeds paper faced outside corner bead into compound or adhesive
- Easy clean design
TapeTech® is the first company to introduce an interchangeable handle system that allows one support handle to be used with every tool. Whether you use standard, fixed length fiberglass handles or aluminum extension support handles, you’ll need just one base handle. The base handle for the fiberglass system is model FHTT. The base handle for the extension handle system is model XHTT. The base handle fits the corner roller, corner applicator and nail spotter without any adapters. The heavy duty, easy-to-change adapter (CFA-TT) connect the new handles to the corner finishers. And the new, optimal diameter makes TapeTech® handles the most ergonomic in the industry. Both base handles feature a D-shaped fitting that securely positions the handle in the Corner Applicator and positively prevents the tool from rotating during use. Note: If you use your current Nail Spotters with the new handle system you will need to mount the handle in the back holes of the tabs on the Nail Spotter.
- The Corner Applicator adapter (CAA-TT) is included with the new Corner Applicators (CA07TT and CA08TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Corner Applicators.
- The Nail Spotter adapter (NSA-TT) is included with the new Nail Spotters (Models NS02TT and NS03TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Nail Spotters.
- For any corner finishers or corner flushers, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CFA-TT Adapter.
- If you have the current 35TT or 50TT Corner Applicators, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CAA-TT adapter.
- If you have the current 63TT or 68TT Nail Spotters, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the NSA-TT adapter.