29oz Handi-Foam Black Gun Foam
UL Classified polyurethane foam sealants that meet ASTM E-84 Flame spread requirements. Gun Foams are applied with a professional dispensing unit.
Wear protective glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves, and protective clothing. Use in a well-ventilated area. This product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- Improves air sealing by creating a gasket between drywall and frame.
- Is applied to face of top plate, bottom plate and around all rough openings.
- Compresses when cured preventing bowing issues with drywall board. A 1/2" bead can easily be compressed to < 1/16" by the force of screwing on drywall.
- Withstands scrapping and rubbing when drywall is slid up the wall and put in place. Is tolerant of abrasive contact and maintains its seal.
- Helps meet stricter energy codes.
- Does not expand like traditional, one-component, polyurethane foam sealants.
- Air cures in 2 to 24 hours, depending on humidity. Dries fastest at low humidity.
- Creates a more stable indoor temperature, lowering energy bills.
- Reduces moisture, mold, pollutants and allergens that creep through small openings.
- Minimizes waste. Reusable for up to 90 days when left attached to GREAT STUFF PRO™ Dispensing Gun with the blue handle. Shake vigorously for 60 seconds before use.
- Non-cured spills and drips means easy water clean-up
- Low VOC
- Easy gun clean-out with standard garden hose
- U.S. only
- Available in 18-oz. cans
- Type VB Residential Fireblock*
- Prevents the Spread of Flames and Smoke
- Orange Color
- Low Expansion Gun Foam
- High Yield
- Moisture Cure, One Component
- Excellent Adhesion on Most Building Materials
- No Shrinkage
- Exceptional Thermal Insulation
- Great Acoustical Insulation
- CFC-Free Propellants - Harmless to Ozone Layer
- UL Approved for ASTM E814 (modified)
- 12 Cans per Case
- For Use with Soudal Compact PU Foam Gun