29oz Handi-Foam Black Gun Foam
UL Classified polyurethane foam sealants that meet ASTM E-84 Flame spread requirements. Gun Foams are applied with a professional dispensing unit.
Wear protective glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves, and protective clothing. Use in a well-ventilated area. This product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
TYTAN PROFESSIONAL EXTREME CLIMATE PRO is an innovative one-component polyurethane foam specially formulated for use in temperature applications from 14F to 90F. Excellent for filling, insulating and sealing of gaps, cracks, and openings in the interior and exterior of buildings. The groundbreaking formula creates a durable airtight seal and stops cold air infiltration and heat loss. Extreme Climate Pro provides a high insulating value, is economical and saves energy. It has excellent adhesion to most common building materials including wood, glass, metal, masonry, and plastic. It is environmentally friendly with no CFC's, R22 or HCFC's and it is UL classified.
- No Bow Technology
- Adheres to Frozen Materials
- Extreme temperature formula - cures even in freezing weather 14°F (-10°C)
- Low pressure, for windows & doors
- Designed to cure in low humidity conditions, great for dry climates
- Economically insulates, fills, seals, and bonds
- Durable weather seal - stops cold air infiltration and heat loss
- High insulating value - saves energy and money
- Bonds and seals popular materials: wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing, etc.
- Shelf life 12 months
- Wide range of interior and exterior sealing and insulating applications such as basements, roof areas, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling penetrations:
- excellent to fill and seal all interior and exterior building gaps, cracks, and openings
- excellent to fill and seal in exposed corner T-joint and studs
- excellent to fill and seal around dryer and exhaust vents, water faucets, plumbing fixtures, electric, HVAC and gas penetrations
- excellent to seal and insulate under the edges of exposed siding along foundations