22 Bd Ft 2-Part Low Pressure Spray Polyurethane Foam Handi Foam
A two-part low pressure spray polyurethane foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with dispensing wand and two tips.
Proper use of a NIOSH approved half mask respirator with organic vapor cartridges, safety glasses or goggles, nitrile goves, and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product. The product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- Ideal for gaps and penetrations up to 3" (75 mm)
- Expands to form airtight and water-resistant seal
- Bonds to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Repels and deflects water
- Quick cure time (tack-free in less than 20 minutes, trim within 30 minutes)*
- Cost-effective: 24 oz (680 g) can equivalent up to 22-quart tubes of caulk; 30 oz (850 g) can up to 33-quart tubes of caulk†
- Orange colored foam