22 Bd Ft 2-Part Low Pressure Spray Polyurethane Foam Handi Foam
A two-part low pressure spray polyurethane foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with dispensing wand and two tips.
Proper use of a NIOSH approved half mask respirator with organic vapor cartridges, safety glasses or goggles, nitrile goves, and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product. The product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- No Bow Technology
- Adheres to Frozen Materials
- Extreme temperature formula - cures even in freezing weather 14°F (-10°C)
- Low pressure, for windows & doors
- Designed to cure in low humidity conditions, great for dry climates
- Economically insulates, fills, seals, and bonds
- Durable weather seal - stops cold air infiltration and heat loss
- High insulating value - saves energy and money
- Bonds and seals popular materials: wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing, etc.
- Shelf life 12 months
- Wide range of interior and exterior sealing and insulating applications such as basements, roof areas, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling penetrations:
- excellent to fill and seal all interior and exterior building gaps, cracks, and openings
- excellent to fill and seal in exposed corner T-joint and studs
- excellent to fill and seal around dryer and exhaust vents, water faucets, plumbing fixtures, electric, HVAC and gas penetrations
- excellent to seal and insulate under the edges of exposed siding along foundations
- Fills all gaps between 1/4"-3"
- Safe for use around windows & doors
- Adheres to most construction materials like wood, metal, masonry, glass, and most plastics
- Third-party testing confirms that it does not emit any harmful MDI emissions during application
- Contributes to LEED energy savings