22 Bd Ft 2-Part Low Pressure Spray Polyurethane Foam Handi Foam
A two-part low pressure spray polyurethane foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with dispensing wand and two tips.
Proper use of a NIOSH approved half mask respirator with organic vapor cartridges, safety glasses or goggles, nitrile goves, and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product. The product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- Ideal for gaps and penetrations up to 3" (75 mm)
- Expands to form airtight and water-resistant seal
- Bonds to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Repels and deflects water
- Quick cure time (tack-free in less than 20 minutes, trim within 30 minutes)*
- Cost-effective: 24 oz (680 g) can equivalent up to 22-quart tubes of caulk; 30 oz (850 g) can up to 33-quart tubes of caulk†
- Orange colored foam
- Improves air sealing by creating a gasket between drywall and frame.
- Is applied to face of top plate, bottom plate and around all rough openings.
- Compresses when cured preventing bowing issues with drywall board. A 1/2" bead can easily be compressed to < 1/16" by the force of screwing on drywall.
- Withstands scrapping and rubbing when drywall is slid up the wall and put in place. Is tolerant of abrasive contact and maintains its seal.
- Helps meet stricter energy codes.
- Does not expand like traditional, one-component, polyurethane foam sealants.
- Air cures in 2 to 24 hours, depending on humidity. Dries fastest at low humidity.
- Creates a more stable indoor temperature, lowering energy bills.
- Reduces moisture, mold, pollutants and allergens that creep through small openings.
- Minimizes waste. Reusable for up to 90 days when left attached to GREAT STUFF PRO™ Dispensing Gun with the blue handle. Shake vigorously for 60 seconds before use.
- Non-cured spills and drips means easy water clean-up
- Low VOC
- Easy gun clean-out with standard garden hose
- U.S. only
- Available in 18-oz. cans
- Component A
- Component B
- Dispensing Gun
- 8 Spray Nozzles
- 25' hose
- Temperature: Spray foam products are temperature sensitive. You can spray this kit in colder outdoor temperatures, the key is to keep the core temperature of the tanks within the proper range of 75-85°F.
- Change Nozzles: It is important to change the nozzle after you stop spraying for more than 30 seconds. Failure to change nozzles may result in damage to the spray gun.
- Reuse Nozzles: It is possible to clean and reuse a nozzle 2-3 times. As soon as you are done spraying, remove the nozzle and drop it in a can of acetone. You can also use our Handi-Cleaner to clean out uncured foam.
- Safety Considerations: Customers that purchased item also purchased a Tyvek suit with hood, respirator and filters, goggles, and 2 pairs of nitrile gloves.
- Application: Use a slow, steady, and smooth motion to spray a continuous layer when applying the foam. Spray what appears to be just under a 1/4" thickness and it will expand and cure to roughly 1 inch. Apply additional layers until desired thickness is achieved, allowing at least 10 minutes between layers.
- Clean Up: You can clean up uncured foam with Handi-Cleaner. Once the foam is fully cured, you will have to remove it by mechanical means.