205 Bd Ft 2-Part Low Pressure Spray Polyurethane Foam
A two-part low pressure spray polyurethane foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with gun, hoses and eight tips.
Proper use of a NIOSH approved half mask respirator with organic vapor cartridges, safety glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves, and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product. The product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. Due to hazardous fees, this item may ship via semi.
The International Building Code mandates that polyurethane spray foam be separated from the interior of the building by a 15-minute thermal barrier or other approved covering. DC315 passed certified NFPA 286 and UL 1715 by ETL over a variety of open and closed cell spray-applied urethane foams. It complies with all the requirements of 2006 IBC Section 803.2.1; 2009 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.9; 2012 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.10 "Special Approvals for Thermal Barriers over Foam Plastics". DC315 also meets the requirement as an Ignition Barrier per AC 377, Appendix X at an incredible spread rate of 400 sq. ft. per gallon.CharacteristicsFinish: FlatColor: Off-WhiteV.O.C.: (47 g/l)Volume Solids: 67%Drying Time: 77F & 50% RH To touch 1-2 hours to recoat 2 to 4 hoursType of Cure: CoalescenceFlash Point: NoneReducer/Cleaner: WaterShelf Life: 1 year (unopened)Packaging: 5 & 55 gallon containersShipping weight: 5 gallon pail - 58 lbs.55 gallon drum - 640 lbs.Application: Brush, roller, conventional and airless spraySDS
- No Bow Technology
- Adheres to Frozen Materials
- Extreme temperature formula - cures even in freezing weather 14°F (-10°C)
- Low pressure, for windows & doors
- Designed to cure in low humidity conditions, great for dry climates
- Economically insulates, fills, seals, and bonds
- Durable weather seal - stops cold air infiltration and heat loss
- High insulating value - saves energy and money
- Bonds and seals popular materials: wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing, etc.
- Shelf life 12 months
- Wide range of interior and exterior sealing and insulating applications such as basements, roof areas, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling penetrations:
- excellent to fill and seal all interior and exterior building gaps, cracks, and openings
- excellent to fill and seal in exposed corner T-joint and studs
- excellent to fill and seal around dryer and exhaust vents, water faucets, plumbing fixtures, electric, HVAC and gas penetrations
- excellent to seal and insulate under the edges of exposed siding along foundations