2″ RCD Plenum Brush
RCD Fin & Plenum Brush
This 18-inch long natural bristle brush with a 2 inch wide angled head and wood handle is perfect for reaching those places that are difficult to reach with regular brushes.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
The long-lasting formula gives tight, weather-resistant seals to glass, metal and ceramic surfaces.
- Great for sealing up windows, doors, skylights, siding, trim, gutters, vents, pipes, air conditioners and more
- Durable and highly flexible formula will not shrink, crack or peel
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant and long lasting
- Can be applied at temperatures below freezing
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior aluminum, ceramic, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, vinyl and plastic
- Requires solvent for proper cleanup
- Boasts a 50-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
$135.35 – $206.40
Before caulking, use J & R Products, Inc. Backer Rods to help fill gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalk, and driveways. The backer rod helps cushion and insulate and helps prevent 3-point bonding.
- Fills gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalks and driveways
- Non-absorbent, closed-cell polyethylene pre-caulking material
- Twist multiple strands together to fill large cracks, gaps
- Gray finish
#10 Mastic Low to High-Velocity Air Duct SealantRCD Corporation #10 Mastic seals thermal insulation and all air duct types including UL listed air ducts. Easily applied by brush, trowel, palm, spray or extrusion. Color is Tan. Store at temperatures between 45 F and 90 F Apply at temperatures between 35 F and 120 F.
- Weather Resistant Water Borne
- Low Odor Non-Flammable
- Earns LEED Credits UL Listed
- Fiber Reinforced Contains Ceramic Microsphere
White Lightning ML30100 DescriptionPainter's Preferred Acrylic Latex Caulk is an economical general purpose product suitable for multiple interior/exterior applications such as sealing and bonding joints around wood, glass, aluminum and other surfaces.Features:
- 25 Year durability
- Applies a smooth, professional bead without gaps or air bubbles
- Cured caulk resists rust & mildew
- Easy clean-up with water
- Can be painted when thoroughly dry
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM C-834 for extension recovery and adhesion