2″ RCD Mastic Brush
RCD 2 Inch Mastic Brush
These natural bristle brushes with wood handles are ideal for applying RCD Mastics, Adhesives, Coatings, and Sealants to all types of substrates.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$135.35 – $190.39
Before caulking, use J & R Products, Inc. Backer Rods to help fill gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalk, and driveways. The backer rod helps cushion and insulate and helps prevent 3-point bonding.
- Fills gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalks and driveways
- Non-absorbent, closed-cell polyethylene pre-caulking material
- Twist multiple strands together to fill large cracks, gaps
- Gray finish
This 1/10 gallon ratchet design gun will provide years of constant use and can be used with all grades of caulks, sealants and adhesives. The light-weight and compact skeleton gun is made of epoxy-coated tubed steel with a hex plunger which insures positive application control for speed efficiency.
Black Out Foam is a one-component polyurethane foam sealant designed to seal and fill small gaps, cracks, and voids. This creates a tight barrier against moisture, air, and pest infiltration. Black Out helps to block bugs, pests, wildlife and critters such as birds, squirrels, mice, rats, bats, snakes, bugs and many other pests that may try to invade your home.SDS
$2.29 – $27.48
White Lightning ML30100 DescriptionPainter's Preferred Acrylic Latex Caulk is an economical general purpose product suitable for multiple interior/exterior applications such as sealing and bonding joints around wood, glass, aluminum and other surfaces.Features:
- 25 Year durability
- Applies a smooth, professional bead without gaps or air bubbles
- Cured caulk resists rust & mildew
- Easy clean-up with water
- Can be painted when thoroughly dry
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM C-834 for extension recovery and adhesion