13 cu. ft Low Pressure Slow Rise Polyurethane Foam
Used as a low pressure pour-in-place polyurethane foam for marine applications. Comes complete with gun, hoses and eight tips.
Proper use of a NIOSH approved half mask respirator with organic vapor cartridges, safety glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves, and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product. The product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Due to hazardous fees, this item may ship via semi.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PE and PP)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post-expansion)
- Very precise application due to the foam gun system
- AAMA compliant