13 cu. ft Low Pressure Slow Rise Polyurethane Foam
Call for Pricing and Availability
Used as a low pressure pour-in-place polyurethane foam for marine applications. Comes complete with gun, hoses and eight tips.
Proper use of a NIOSH approved half mask respirator with organic vapor cartridges, safety glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves, and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product. The product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Due to hazardous fees, this item may ship via semi.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PE and PP)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post-expansion)
- Very precise application due to the foam gun system
- AAMA compliant
- adjustable bead control with immediate shutoff
- durable construction
- solvent resistant
- non-stick teflon coated basket and needle valve
- Ideal for gaps and penetrations up to 3" (75 mm)
- Expands to form airtight and water-resistant seal
- Bonds to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Repels and deflects water
- Quick cure time (tack-free in less than 20 minutes, trim within 30 minutes)*
- Cost-effective: 24 oz (680 g) can equivalent up to 22-quart tubes of caulk; 30 oz (850 g) can up to 33-quart tubes of caulk†
- Orange colored foam