1″ Asbestos Bit
These rugged bits are the best for asbestos siding. Built to cost less and be sharpened repeatedly. Bit comes with carbide pilot. Pilot also sold separately (AB-101)
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
These heavy duty utility blades are made of .025 thick high carbon surgical grade steel and double honed to provide an ultra keen edge. Fits many utility knives and are for cutting drywall, fiberglass, wood, plastic, cardboard and more. 100 blades per box. The utility blade safety dispenser is plastic and dispenses any heavy duty utility blade. Used blade storage compartment. May be conveniently hung on wall or carried. Includes 100 blades.
Anchor adhesive is a high strength, heavy-bodied adhesive, specifically formulated for adhering anchors for hanging insulation. Anchor adhesive bonds metal and nylon anchors to metal, concrete or masonry surfaces. Can also be used to install metal or ceramic wall fixtures in tile applications. Anchor adhesive is also recommended for use as a general-purpose construction adhesive in applications requiring a high strength bond, or in applications subjected to high temperatures. Apply at room temperature and allow one day to dry before hanging insulation.One gallon adhesive used for 750-1000 anchors.SDS
$29.50 – $177.00
- External Dimensions: 14"L x 14"W x 22"H
- Internal Dimensions: 13"L x 13"W x 21.5"H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14"L x 2.5"W x 22"H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250å¼F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475å¼F to 700å¼F
- Weight: approximately 1.75 lbs. per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold resistant
- Fits typical 6‰ Can Fixture and up to 7‰ max. Can Diameter