1/4″ Carbide Pilot
This carbide tipped pilot is used with the Lenox carbide tipped hole saws.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
The FZBLADE24 is a 24" long serrated blade for use in the FOAMZALL foam saw. This 24" long blade is perfect for cutting open cell foam in 16" on center applications. The blade is manufactured of hardened steel for extended use and comes with (2) holes on one end that are easily lined up in the custom coupler for quick change out.Use with FZ-100 and FZ-200
$76.00 – $106.40
Relton has been manufacturing high-quality brazed-carbide hole saws in the U.S.A. for over 50 years
- Ideal for cutting holes to install fiberglass, cellulose and other injected insulation.
- Carbide tips brazed to the hole saw body with special high-temperature silver solder.
- Elongated slots provided to allow easy plug removal.
- Leave consistently round holes, easily patched with wood or plastic plugs.
- Wood saw works best in any type wood, including particle board.
- Pilots are carbide. Complete saws include cutter head, shank, and pilot.