Due to size, this item must be shipped via semi. Signature required at time of delivery.
The GN-065 Generac generator features a powerful 389cc engine and 6.6 gallon fuel tank for powerful performance and excellent run time. This generator is compact and easily transported to supply reliable power wherever you need it. An overhead valve engine delivers performance and power, while a sturdy base steel pipe protects the generator outdoors. This size is ideal for home use or on the job site.
Size: 33.5cm (L) x 26.5cm (W) x 27.5cm (H).
- Able to manage 4 individual HVAC loads with no additional hardware
- Designed for use with single-phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller
- Aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R (indoor-outdoor) enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked power paint provides additional corrosion protection
- Gain even more flexibility when used in tandem with Smart Management Modules
- Smart A/C Module manages loads by shedding the connected loads in the event of a drop in generator frequency (overload)
Provides essential circuit power protection for your home, ensuring the necessities remain powered during an outage or up to whole house coverage when paired with one of Generac’s load- shedding switches. Capable of backing up a five-ton air conditioner.Features & Benefits:
- Up to whole house protection with the 200-amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- True Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA*.
*Assembled in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve-minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support Team tanding by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC.Easily access information, such as the current operating status and the generator’s maintenance schedule. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance. (sold separately)
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.